Capture the Asteroids and win a free gift!
For participation please keep in mind:
- Only amateur photographers are allowed to compete. If you are a professional astronomer or have an IAU observatory code, your are not allowed to participate.
- Submissions includes at least two images of the same Asteroid (can be an animation). Images cover enough time to show its motion across the sky
- The Winners would be decided on the basis of photo quality and how well Asteroids are captured
- Submissions have so be sent via email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Required information: name of observer, location, date and time, equipment (telescope and camera specifications), name of Asteroid
- The competition will be open until 15th November 2017
Please check the following article from Northolt Branch Observatory for introduction and useful tips: https://www.facebook.com/notes/northolt-branch-observatories/how-to-capture-an-asteroid-first-steps/1698206460214218/